The role of the Human Resources Leader is more important than any other time and has become one of providing strategic positioning of people for competitive advantage as well as delivering day to day operational excellence. Having the right people in the right place at the right time with the right skills is critical to the organization’s success. But there are significant challenges to achieving these objectives including talent shortages, demographic change and engaging a diverse and multi-generational workforce. To deal with these effectively, HR leaders have to match an understanding of the external environment with both strategic and operational people policies and practices.
To do so requires people management insights that will add value to Boards or Senior Executive teams. This 3-day Workshop will provide HR leaders with an understanding of HR Strategy that will support Organisational objectives and will give the participants time, models and resources to work through examples and case studies. It will focus on best practice from organization around the world but will tailor these to best fit. It will give the participants the opportunity to develop new ideas in delivering HR Leadership for their own unique contexts.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Understanding the role of the HR Leader in delivering competitive advantage through people
- How to develop HR strategy that is aligned to the business strategy
- How to develop a Strategic Workforce Plan as part of this process
- How to ensure the identification, attraction, retention and effective management of people through talent management systems and processes
- How to engage employees through building a culture of inclusiveness and opportunity
- How to manage a multi-generational workforce
- Understanding the Employer Brand and the Employee Value Proposition
- The benefits of coaching and mentoring
3-DAY COURSE AGENDA
STRATEGIC HR IN A CHANGE DRIVEN WORLD
- Introduction to HR Leadership Masterclass
- HR Leadership Global Context
- HR Strategic Dimensions
- Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Key Reflections and Insights on Learning.
RESOURCING AND DEVELOPING THE ORGANISATION
- Resourcing the Organisation. Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP)
- Performance Management And Reward
- Employee Engagement And Commitment
- Talent Management
- Key Reflections and Insights on Learning
- HR Analytics and Big Data Management
LEADING AND MANAGING ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE.
- Organisational Change and Development
- Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence in an HR Context
- Personal and Team Coaching. Practical Application.
- Conflict Management
- Working With Others toward Shared Goals
- Organisational Coaching. A Strategic Perspective.
- Team Development in an HR Context
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR Directors and Executives
- Head of HR
- Senior HR Professionals
- HR Business Partners
- Talent Executives and Managers
- Organisational Development Executives and Managers
- Head of Administration
- Head of Learning & Development
- HR Managers