25 Sep , 2020 - 25 Sep , 2020 Duration : 4 Hrs
INDIA FOOD NUTRITION SUMMIT 2020
India Food Nutrition Summit 2020 is the premier virtual summit of our annual property IFSA by Synnex Group. which provides a common platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across the country and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines. The Indian nutraceutical industry is expected to grow at 20 percent to USD 6.1 billion by 2019-2020 due to rising awareness about health and fitness and changing lifestyle.
• Food & Beverages • Food processing industries
• Functional Food & Ingredient companies • Accreditation/ Certification/ Inspection Bodies
• Biotechnology companies, Naturopathy Centers • Pharmaceutical companies
• Raw materials & Technology providers • Regulators
• Herbal / Nutraceutical product manufacturers • R&D institutions
VIRTUAL EXHIBITION, MEETING & PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES
- Generate Sales Leads
- Fostering New Business Partnerships
- Penetrate New Markets
- Enhance Customer Loyalty
- Unique Positioning Of Your Company’s Brand
- Launch / Unveil New Products or Services
- Map Out the Latest Emerging Strategies That Will Help Your Nutraceutical Product Reach the Next Level
- Deep Dive Sessions on FSSAI Compliance and Labelling Of Nutritional Products
- Insights on the Latest Industry Trends and Innovative Nutraceutical Solutions
- Networking With India’s Biggest Industry Experts and Regulators
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managing Directors, CEO’s, CXO’s, Presidents, Sr. VP’s, VP’s, Directors, Associate Directors, and Functional Heads & General Managers from:
- Research & Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Product Development
- Nano Materials & Application Technology
- Technical & Analytics
- Food Engineering
- Nutrition and Public health professionals
- Food Safety
09:55-10:00 AM: Opening By Synnex Group 11:40-12:10 PM: Panel 3 - Discussion
10:00-10:10 AM: Key Note Address 12:10-12:25 PM: Corporate Presentation
10:10-10:40 AM: Panel 1 – Discussion 12 25-12:55 PM: Panel 4 – Discussion
10:40-10:55 AM: Corporate Presentation 12:55-01:10 PM: Corporate Presentation
10:55-11:25 AM: Panel 2 - Discussion 01:10-01:40 PM: Panel 5 – Discussion
11:25-11:40 AM: Corporate Presentation 01:45:00: Closing Note by Synnex Group
Trainer has great expertise and know the topic very well
Executive Director, Wah Tung Shipping
Instructor is very professional.
Corporate Finance, Pertamina
It address my doubt, better understanding of contracts.
Commercial Manager, Tidewater
The details of the seminar match my work.
Manager, Tender & Proposal, Vallianz Offshore
A broader scope of coverage.
Serene Wang Weiling
Manager Business Development, Vallianz Offshore
Topics are very interesting; the speaker spoke clearly, well organized and easily understand his lessons.
Project Administration and Monitoring Dept. Head, PT. MRT Jakarta