25 Nov , 2021 - 26 Nov , 2021 Duration : 2 Days
INDIA SMART MANUFACTURING 2021
Manufacturing has become more complex than ever. The 2021 Virtual Smart Manufacturing Summit agenda has been crafted to feature a mix of keynote sessions, peer-to-peer learning opportunities, and deep-dive knowledge sharing sessions, all to help you think deeply about your business. Gain new perspectives and tangible advice to better navigate your organization’s progress and get ahead of continuous change.
|• Heavy Manufacturing & Engineering
||• Capital Goods & Engineering
||• Machinery & Equipment
|• Ship Building
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- A re-positioned, virtual Summit that will focus on how manufacturing leaders are navigating this crisis and adjusting to new norms
- An interactive experience with polling, speaker Q&A, and live chat with industry veteran
- A compact agenda that will make the most of your valuable time and help you capture new, tangible insights to work smarter than ever before
- Timely insights from experts on smart strategies to steer your organization through and beyond today’s unprecedented pandemic environment
Trainer has great expertise and know the topic very well
Executive Director, Wah Tung Shipping
Instructor is very professional.
Corporate Finance, Pertamina
It address my doubt, better understanding of contracts.
Commercial Manager, Tidewater
The details of the seminar match my work.
Manager, Tender & Proposal, Vallianz Offshore
A broader scope of coverage.
Serene Wang Weiling
Manager Business Development, Vallianz Offshore
Topics are very interesting; the speaker spoke clearly, well organized and easily understand his lessons.
Project Administration and Monitoring Dept. Head, PT. MRT Jakarta