17 Mar , 2020 - 20 Mar , 2020 @8:00 am | Malaysia
Today’s HR professionals require a strong functional acumen coupled with a strategic skillset and mindset that allows them a seat at the business table in order to create workplaces that attract and retain great talent. Setting and implementing the people agenda successfully involves partnering with business leaders to guide change, drive employee engagement and create environments that stretch and develop talent with more diverse backgroundsand expectations than ever before.
This 4 day Master Class will take participants through the key models that underpin strategic HR, and are critical in the development of future HR leader. Over the 4 days we will build the critical capabilities required of today’s HR professionals and through a stimulating case study and bring to life the opportunities and challenges faced by HR leaders. You will learn about how other global and local organizations have risen to this challenges and build your skills and confidence to set an organization’s talent strategy, identify and assess potential and build employee engagement. Together we will prepare you for a career journey to HR leadership- you are the future.
At the conclusion of the course you will:
- Understanding the role of the HR Leader in delivering competitive advantage through people.
- How to develop HR strategy that is aligned to the business strategy.
- How to develop a Strategic Workforce Plan as part of this process.
- How to ensure the identification, attraction, retention and effective management of people through talent management systems and processes.
- How to engage employees through building a culture of inclusiveness and opportunity.
- How to manage a multi-generational workforce.
- Understanding the Employer Brand and the Employee Value Proposition.
- The benefits of coaching and mentoring.
- Neuroscience & Emotional Intelligence in an HR Context
However If you want to improve your performance then you should be there!
- HR Directors and Executives
- Head of HR
- Senior HR Professionals
- HR Business Partners
- Talent Executives and Managers
- Organisational Development Executives and Managers
- Head of Administration
- Head of Learning & Development
- HR Managers
- Introduction to HR Leadership Masterclass
- HR LEADERSHIP GLOBAL CONTEXT
- HR Strategic Dimensions
- Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Review Of Key Learning Covered During The Programme
- HR Analytics & Big Data Management
- Resourcing the Organisation. Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP)
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & REWARD
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & COMMITMENT
- Talent Management
- NEUROSCIENCE & EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IN HR CONTEXT
- HR LEADERSHIP & MASTERY
- DEVELOPING A SUCCESSFUL HR TEAM
- HR LEADERSHIP CIPD VIEW
- RECOGNIZED HR LEADERSHIP KEYS
- REVIEW OF KEY LEARNING COVERED DURING THE PROGRAMME
- SUCCESSION PLANNING
Management Networking Tour
Trainer has great expertise and know the topic very well
Executive Director, Wah Tung Shipping
Instructor is very professional.
Corporate Finance, Pertamina
It address my doubt, better understanding of contracts.
Commercial Manager, Tidewater
The details of the seminar match my work.
Manager, Tender & Proposal, Vallianz Offshore
A broader scope of coverage.
Serene Wang Weiling
Manager Business Development, Vallianz Offshore
Topics are very interesting; the speaker spoke clearly, well organized and easily understand his lessons.
Project Administration and Monitoring Dept. Head, PT. MRT Jakarta