10 Nov , 2021 - 11 Nov , 2021 Duration : 2 days
Fraud & Forensic Auditing Excellence for Banking & Financial Services 2021
Corporate crime is an unlikable fact in today’s big business world. It has touched every country, every industry, and has no signs of stopping. Throughout the past 5 years, the number of reported cases of fraud and corruption has continued to grow radically. Compounding this are the challenges faced by the audit team and a general lack of the necessary skill sets to collect the right audit evidence so critical
to criminal investigations. Virtually every entity suffers from fraud, though management might not know it. With fraud costing entities an estimated 5% of their annual revenues, organizations lacking proactive fraud prevention measures are the most at risk.
This course concentrates on practical advice for internal auditors in the fight against fraud, with focus sessions on deterrence, data mining
and interviewing in a stressed environment. It provides an incisive analysis of how fraud occurs within an Organisation and explains the
latest techniques for fighting it.
- To involve Company Auditors in Fraud Risk Management and Investigations
- To be updated on Current Fraud Trends
- The latest investigation techniques and technologies
- A Fraud Risk Assessment for your organization
- A comprehensive Fraud Policy for implementation at your organization
- To be able to return to work and immediately identify key characteristics of fraud and corruption risk
- To be able to conduct successful and effective interviews
- An update on Blockchain and Bitcoin Fraud risk
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Chief Risk Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Internal Audit Department
- Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) Staff
- Audit Committee Members
- Head Legal
SESSION 01 - Fraud And Corruption In Your Organization
SESSION 02 - Fraud Schemes
SESSION 03 - Asset Misappropriation Schemes
SESSION 04 - Forensic Documents Examination
SESSION 05 - Investigating and Detecting Corporate Fraud
Trainer has great expertise and know the topic very well
Executive Director, Wah Tung Shipping
Instructor is very professional.
Corporate Finance, Pertamina
It address my doubt, better understanding of contracts.
Commercial Manager, Tidewater
The details of the seminar match my work.
Manager, Tender & Proposal, Vallianz Offshore
A broader scope of coverage.
Serene Wang Weiling
Manager Business Development, Vallianz Offshore
Topics are very interesting; the speaker spoke clearly, well organized and easily understand his lessons.
Project Administration and Monitoring Dept. Head, PT. MRT Jakarta