07 Oct , 2020 - 08 Oct , 2020 Duration : 4 Hrs
Advance Cyber Security Excellence 2020
Cybersecurity is fast becoming a requisite corporate professional competency. This intensive, 09-hours Masterclass is designed as a cornerstone to equip busy senior and executive leaders with the necessary technical tools, vocabulary, and thought structures to pro-actively participate in cyber management for their organizations. This is the start of becoming cybersecurity champions, drivers, and go-to persons for your team.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Through interactive presentations and open discussion, the facilitators will deliver a thought-provoking session, providing you with the key information, details, and facts needed in an engaging and memorable environment: By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain cybersecurity terminology; have skills for keeping up to date on cybersecurity issues, and be able to identify information assets.
- Describe authentication mechanisms; have skills to improve their password security, and be aware of alternative authentication methods.
- Identify main malware types; awareness of different malware propagation methods; and skills for preventing malware infections.
- Explain basic networking concepts; be aware of network security challenges, and have knowledge of key networking standards.
- Describe cryptography terminology; be able to use cryptography for email; be aware of applications of cryptography.
- Demonstrate understanding of firewalls, virtual private networks, and network intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Mid to senior management professionals with a remit in organizational resilience such as:
- CEO / MDs,
- Director-Digital Platforms
- Business leaders
- Corporate risk managers
- Security managers
- Operations managers
- Internal audit professionals
- Board members who know that cybersecurity is important, but wish to improve their knowledge and awareness
- Cybersecurity from an executive perspective
- How COVID-19 is dramatically changing cybersecurity
- Understand how to respond in a crisis, both in terms of business continuity and crisis management
- Creating and developing a cyber-security culture and cyber hygiene
- Cybersecurity regulations, compliance, and auditing
- Cybersecurity threats and risks
Trainer has great expertise and know the topic very well
Executive Director, Wah Tung Shipping
Instructor is very professional.
Corporate Finance, Pertamina
It address my doubt, better understanding of contracts.
Commercial Manager, Tidewater
The details of the seminar match my work.
Manager, Tender & Proposal, Vallianz Offshore
A broader scope of coverage.
Serene Wang Weiling
Manager Business Development, Vallianz Offshore
Topics are very interesting; the speaker spoke clearly, well organized and easily understand his lessons.
Project Administration and Monitoring Dept. Head, PT. MRT Jakarta