22 Sep , 2021 - 23 Sep , 2021 Duration : 2 days
Advanced Credit Analysis & Risk Management Excellence 2021
It is now over 13 years since the onset of the global credit crisis. The world is dealing with the impact of COVID-19 which
is putting many companies’ finances under severe strain. There are heightened political risks. Technology is facilitating rapid and disruptive changes in many industry sectors. The way people live, travel and work is changing Issues such as global warming are profoundly impacting businesses. The implications of the above, and other changes in the business
environment and social changes, is that past experience may be far less reliable as an indicator of potential credit defaults and losses. So, are traditional methods of corporate credit analysis still relevant? Or is there a need to change the corporate credit analysis methodology, or at least use additional measures of risk assessment?
AIMS AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES ATTENDING
This highly intensive programme will provide participants with a structured approach to key questions in evaluating corporate credit risk, with an emphasis on large corporates, rather than Small – Medium-Sized Enterprises, in the following areas:
- Macroeconomic environment
- Political and regulatory risks
- Industry risk
- Corporate Governance issues and business strategy
- Market indicators of a company’s performance
- Accounting manipulation
- Measuring financial performance
- Debt Capacity
- Potential indicators of corporate financial distress
This training programme will be relevant to a wide range of personnel involved in corporate financial analysis, such as :
- Head credit, CCO
- Credit Appraisal
- CEO, ED
- Corporate Banking
- Credit Lending
- Credit Controller
- Risk Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Loan Syndication Manager
- HE CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT
- EVALUATING THE MACROECONOMIC, POLITICAL AND REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT – WHERE ARE WE IN THE CORPORATE CREDIT CYCLE
- INDUSTRY RISK AT A TIME OF RAPID AND DISRUPTIVE CHANGE
- WHAT ARE THE RISKS THAT THE COMPANY IS MOST EXPOSED TO?
- WHAT CAN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS TELL US ABOUT A COMPANY?
Trainer has great expertise and know the topic very well
Executive Director, Wah Tung Shipping
Instructor is very professional.
Corporate Finance, Pertamina
It address my doubt, better understanding of contracts.
Commercial Manager, Tidewater
The details of the seminar match my work.
Manager, Tender & Proposal, Vallianz Offshore
A broader scope of coverage.
Serene Wang Weiling
Manager Business Development, Vallianz Offshore
Topics are very interesting; the speaker spoke clearly, well organized and easily understand his lessons.
Project Administration and Monitoring Dept. Head, PT. MRT Jakarta