18 Dec , 2020 - Duration : 5-6 Hrs
Corporate Valuation – During Covid-19
Understand the building blocks of financial analysis for corporate valuation
This comprehensive one-day program comprises a day of training in financial analysis underlying corporate valuations and is broken down into three interactive sessions of three hours each, covering financial analysis for corporate valuations.
• How to analyze a firm’s financial statements when undertaking corporate valuations, including how to derive underlying earnings and cash flow
• Ratio analysis, including profitability, performance, leverage, liquidity, returns to firm and equity
• The impact on the valuation of debt, financial assets, quasi-debt, provisions, deferred taxes, off-balance sheet liabilities, and other factors
• Investment Bankers Credit Analysts
• Fund Managers Treasurers
• Equity Analysts and Strategists Compliance Officers
• Equity Sales and Traders Corporate Finance Lawyers
Trainer has great expertise and know the topic very well
Executive Director, Wah Tung Shipping
Instructor is very professional.
Corporate Finance, Pertamina
It address my doubt, better understanding of contracts.
Commercial Manager, Tidewater
The details of the seminar match my work.
Manager, Tender & Proposal, Vallianz Offshore
A broader scope of coverage.
Serene Wang Weiling
Manager Business Development, Vallianz Offshore
Topics are very interesting; the speaker spoke clearly, well organized and easily understand his lessons.
Project Administration and Monitoring Dept. Head, PT. MRT Jakarta