The world is undergoing seismic change at the present time. Pressures seem to be coming from all directions which are creating numerous challenges for corporates. Whether it be technology, customer expectations, competition or cost, margin or regulatory issues making the right choices was never more important for future survival.
Understanding what customers want and responding pro-actively presents corporates with a growth opportunity provided they have created the appropriate culture to deliver performance excellence through understanding the experience required by customers.
This programme highlights the challenges and trends, shares best practice from industry leaders and shows attendees just how to make a difference as changes seem never-ending:
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Fully appreciate the extent of changes impacting the business.
- Understand how digitalization is dramatically changing customer’s behaviors and expectations.
- Enhance your knowledge of how to enhance performance growth and revenue opportunities through improved marketing and customer interaction
- Understand the channel challenges today and learn of how leading corporates are growing revenue whilst managing at the lower cost.
- Appreciate the role of technology going forward.
- Learn about the best methods of driving higher customer advocacy.
- Understand how driving loyalty is essential to higher retention and cross sales.
- Learn how to develop measurement systems to create a competitive advantage locally.
- Learn how to create an environment in branches where costs fall, sales increase and customers want to buy your products.
- Learn how to drive increased productivity from the sales team.
- Appreciate how to be a performance leader in your local market.
- Understand the best alternatives in rewards/ recognition and incentives to drive up performance and reduce channel competition.
- What are the management tools to maximize sales and enhance customer advocacy?
- Learn what skills are required in tomorrow’s new generation manager – how do you recruit and train your teams in this new world?
- Understand the organization’s barriers to building that stop customers buying – how do you do something about it?
- Learn how to develop a buying culture as opposed to a sales culture for increased performance.
3-DAY COURSE AGENDA
- THE CHALLENGES
- BARRIERS TO INCREASED BUSINESS
- DISTRIBUTION – TRADITIONAL& DIGITAL OPTIONS FOR THE FUTURE
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE STRATEGY, DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- REVENUE GROWTH
- BIG DATA AND CUSTOMER JOURNEY ANALYTICS
- PRODUCTIVITY / SALES
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- IT’S ALL ABOUT BEING CUSTOMER CENTRIC TO WIN THE CUSTOMER
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE STORE TOUR
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Head of Sales
- Head Service Quality
- Head of Customer Service
- Customer Experience Head
- Head of Marketing / Marketers Operations Head
- Head of E-Commerce
- Head of Product Development
- Head of Contact Centre
- Regional / Area / Zonal Managers
- Branch Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Account Managers